Currently seeking a Master Technician for our automotive shop. We are a custom 4×4, performance automotive shop that focuses strongly on Jeep branded products. We offer 14 full-service bays, state of the art equipment, and ample room.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can thrive in a flexible team environment. Candidates must possess strong diagnostic skills and electrical experience. Differential and manual transmission experience is a plus. Experience at a Chrysler Jeep dealership is a huge plus. Ideal candidates will be Missouri Safety and Emissions qualified, ASE certified, and possess at least five years of relevant experience.
This position is ideal for a dependable, goal-oriented, and innovative individual. If you are a reliable individual who enjoys being challenged and prefers working in unconventional ways, this could be the perfect fit for you. We describe ourselves as aggressive, team-oriented, and detail-oriented because we work in collaborative manner that focuses on precision and quality which has led to our success and allows us to continue to grow. Be part of a team that is proud of the work they do and looking to improve each and every day.
- Drivers License (Required)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
- Missouri Safety and Emissions (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Signing bonus
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Diesel Engines
- Mechanic Experience
- Basic computer and internet literacy
- Drive manual transmission vehicles
- Review manufacturer’s manuals and drawings
- Maintain and upkeep of shop equipment
- Handle hand tools, power tools, and shop tools
- Use computer diagnostic equipment.
- Cars and Small Trucks
- Heavy Trucks